Marina Phone Number?

corpkid

Hi all, getting set to take off on my first Oceania trip (11 night Baltics). Very excited. I was looking for the number to call the Marina in case of an emergency back home and can't seem to locate this info. Can someone please steer me in the right direction? Thanks!

Hi all, getting set to take off on my first Oceania trip (11 night Baltics). Very excited. I was looking for the number to call the Marina in case of an emergency back home and can't seem to locate this info. Can someone please steer me in the right direction? Thanks!

Never mind, I found it from a 3rd party website. Of course not too sure of how accurate it is but this is what I found:

If you live in the U.S. or Canada, call (866) 242-7447; the person(s) calling will need the ship’s name and stateroom you are in, and a credit card for payment.

Once connected, dial:

Oceania Insignia: 1#

Oceania Marina: 2#

Oceania Nautica: 3#

Oceania Regatta: 4#

Oceania Riviera: 5#

Rates will be approximately $6.95 per minute for voice. Calls are limited to 10 minutes.

You beat me to the punch! I believe that the service is called Dial a Ship and (although we have never used it personally, frugal souls that we are) it appears to be the modern day version of the Marine Operator.

We are mostly out of the stateroom all day, so we found it much more practical to give those at home our email address. Then, we decide when, where and how to call them back.

Saves money, time, angst and (at times) relationships. :D[

Archived