Suit carrier to cabin

beryl patricia

I would not trust a suit carrier with the main luggage as it could easily get damaged. We have twice taken suit carriers direct to our cabin before official release of the cabins and the attendants have been fine.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes we have taken suit carrier onboard and dropped it off to our cabin before official cabin release many times. The stewards are fine we always sy we just want to drop off not to use the cabin. Enjoy your trip.

Yes we have taken suit carrier onboard and dropped it off to our cabin before official cabin release many times. The stewards are fine we always sy we just want to drop off not to use the cabin. Enjoy your trip.

As has been said before I don't think it's really fair on the stewards if people keep on saying it's fine to drop things off in the cabin, before the correct time. If everyone did that think of the problems that would cause.

We have a leather suit carrier and that has always gone through the hole in the wall, and has never ever been damaged. If you have one of those thin nylon ones I would seriously think of getting a leather one.

In fact a couple of cruises ago our suitcarrier liked cruising so much, it stayed in the baggage hall after we had left...cost us £25 for Pando to courier it to our house. Still arrived perfectly ok.

We left our hand luggage in the cabin before going for lunch when we boarded. As long as you don't want to stay in the cabin and don't get in the way of the stewards they have no problem with that. Just ask politely first, of course. :)

We left our hand luggage in the cabin before going for lunch when we boarded. As long as you don't want to stay in the cabin and don't get in the way of the stewards they have no problem with that. Just ask politely first, of course. :)

Hi thanks for the advice - I think we will do that too. It will be easier to get round the ship to do other things without getting in the way of others.

Archived