Thomson web site problem

Thinking there is a problem with the Caribbean cruise ports that they need to fix. There is an island still on the Tropical Treasures cruise that has changed into a sea day when you check the itinerary for excursions. I could get on at midnight last night and it wasn't changed then, but cannot get on to check this morning.

Could be something completely different of course!!

I am so fed up with the thoms website:( I'm trying to book a cruise (if its still calling at barths that is??)

they seem to be incapable of answering emails too??:(

Too true, Geo!!

The site is back up and showing St Barths as a port of call BUT when you have booked and got your reference number to get into the Shore Excursions, it is still showing the St Barths day as a Day at Sea. That is on at least 2 different cruise dates.

I have had no replies to e-mails, not even an automated one promising to reply within 14 days. My Thomson TA has not rung me back so perhaps no one knows. :eek:

I did save a list that came round of who is who on both sites, but I am hopeless at putting names to faces, so juggling 2 lots of names is a minefield for me. Just like the friendly chatter!!

ms magot can never remember anyone??....the neighbours...the guy in the post office...people she was introduced to seconds ago....even me sometimes:confused::D

she tends to call people by some odd made up names, such as: 'the guy who wears those tan shoes...remember'....:confused:......or that woman with the designer handbag....nice bag'??;)

we tend to introduce ourselves as mr & ms 'deeply dippy' just save any confusion later:D

ms magot can never remember anyone??....the neighbours...the guy in the post office...people she was introduced to seconds ago....even me sometimes:confused::D

she tends to call people by some odd made up names, such as: 'the guy who wears those tan shoes...remember'....:confused:......or that woman with the designer handbag....nice bag'??;)

we tend to introduce ourselves as mr & ms 'deeply dippy' just save any confusion later:D

Love it! That's what I do too. Dave - ear ring - Sheila - loads of rings - Pete - crazy crocs - that sort of thing.

ms magot can never remember anyone??....the neighbours...the guy in the post office...people she was introduced to seconds ago....even me sometimes:D

she tends to call people by some odd made up names, such as: 'the guy who wears those tan shoes...remember'....:confused:......or that woman with the designer handbag....nice bag'??

This made me smile! We used to caravan for years, going to the same family run site and meeting up with lots of return holidaymakers each year. Like you, remembering names was always a challenge so we tended to have our own names for people we recognised. 'The Happies' named for obvious reasons became life-long friends which was even better when we each retired to within a mile of each other!

But we nick-named one family 'The Rats' - not I hasten to add for any horrid reason but because we didn't know their names at that time and their teenage son used to impersonate Roland Rat and entertain all the younger kids often staying in role for the whole holiday! That was all well and good until my mum who hadn't the best of memories found it hard to remember what were real and 'our' names for people!!! :eek: Imagine our horror when she delightedly met these people the next year and said 'Hello Mrs Roland' :eek: Thankfully not 'Mrs Rat' (close shave) but as we were all talking at once and I gave her a very obviously nudge - she always knew she'd got to shut up when I did that - it was a family joke! Luckily it wasn't noticed but after that we were a bit more careful! :rolleyes:

we've moved about a bit in my life/career....one time our street contained:

the beans next door, the pips, cobs and onions up the road and the flowers opposite (the wife of which was actually called lily)

it was impossible to keep track of this undergrowth walking past our window every day:o:confused::)

Other way round for me, people dont seem to forget mey name but confuse it .......i get called Tina!!! all the while

Its because my real name is Toni Turner LOL - I also answer to Mrs Topsey when i am with husband.

Archived