First Night Orientation For Camp Carnival

AUTUMN SUN

Around What Time Does The Orientation For Camp Carnival Begin On The First Night? Would It Interfere With Late Seating Dinner(8:15) Or The Shows?

Ps It Would Be Great If There Was "spell Check" On The Threads For Those Of Us That Are Challenged In Some Form Or Another!:D

ALSO I WILL BE ON THE CARNIVAL MIRACLE IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

We had a similar experience on both the Glory and the Destiny (7 to 7:30- ish). Following the meeting, there was a party in the disco on both occasions. You don't need to go to the meeting as you can sign up at the camp later in the evening. The rules and policies that they go over at the meeting are also provided to you printed on the camp capers.

My children are small, so I thought it was important for them to meet their counselors (at the meeting) and have a chance to interact with them with mom and dad around (at the disco). I believe, however, that you also have the opportunity to accompany them at the playroom for a short time (30 to 60 minutes) early the first morning, before camp officially begins.

Obviously, if your kids are older, this probably isn't a factor. Hope your kids love the camp as much as mine did!

My kids LOVED going to the party in the Disco the first night!!

They had a chance to dance, play games, and interact with the councelors and other kids. They even had a dance contest, which my son won!!

You will miss the orientation with your late dinner seating, but do not worry about that. They explain the rules, pick up and drop off.... but you can read those or have them explained the next day.

Have Fun!

Catrin

Archived