Ack! Logged into RC online and my cruise res is gone!

I've paid in full!

I logged in and it says I have no purchased or held cruises. Ummmm, yeah I do! They even assigned me a cabin number. It's all gone! Even my address! :(

Of course, they're closed. Grrrrr.....

And before anyone asks - I did NOT have a friends and family discount!

Anyone had this happen to them before?

Did you book online directly through RCI? If you didn't, then it won't show up by logging in directly. When I log in to RCI's website, it also says that I have no purchased or booked cruises, but that is because I didn't book through their website, I booked through a TA.

The way I check my reservation is I go to Before You Board, Boarding Documents, and then enter all the info. At the moment, it is currently saying that the page is unavailable so they may be doing updates to the site.

Did you book online directly through RCI? If you didn't, then it won't show up by logging in directly. When I log in to RCI's website, it also says that I have no purchased or booked cruises, but that is because I didn't book through their website, I booked through a TA.

The way I check my reservation is I go to Before You Board, Boarding Documents, and then enter all the info. At the moment, it is currently saying that the page is unavailable so they may be doing updates to the site.

Yep, I booked directly with them. I've logged in and looked at everything before. I'm hoping they're doing some updates or something and my reservation is not really gone...but being upgraded to the penthouse sweet maybe???? *sigh*

Yep, I booked directly with them. I've logged in and looked at everything before. I'm hoping they're doing some updates or something and my reservation is not really gone...but being upgraded to the penthouse sweet maybe???? *sigh*

Definitely look again in the morning as other parts of the site are down at the moment. If it's not showing up then, start calling.

I've paid in full!

I logged in and it says I have no purchased or held cruises. Ummmm, yeah I do! They even assigned me a cabin number. It's all gone! Even my address! :(

Of course, they're closed. Grrrrr.....]

Call in the morning.. Am sure your going to be ok... :D

Maybe its a computer glitch some of those sites go down late at night. :o

I did NOT have a friends and family discount!.....

LOL!!!! :p

Call in the morning.. Am sure your going to be ok... :D

Maybe its a computer glitch some of those sites go down late at night. :o

LOL!!!! :p

And if it's not, may she handle it as well as you handled your problem.

Booked ours RC direct by telephone, but didn't show as "saved or purchased" when I logged in online. Did, however, let me access my booking if I used the reservation number without logging in...although (especially late in evening) were a couple of times when "glitches?" wouldn't let me access...good luck, hope it's just a website wrinkle!

The same thing happened to me - booked directly through RCCL and no cruises show. However, I have logged in and completed my preboarding information and the reservation is there. I even received my docs - so I know it's all been confirmed.

Good morning

RCI site was haveing problems last night I think , But I had the same thing happen to me because I called and made res. If you book directly online just put your sign in info in and it will pull up res but if you called you have to do a little more, You have to put the res number your last name the date you sail and the ship to pull the imfo up Hope this helps Im sure everything is ok Have a great cruise James

Hi Amy,

Just to let you know, I logged into RCCL.com this morning at 7:30 Eastern, and my reservation is there. I booked directly through the website...so if yours is not, call them immediately. After everything that's happened this week with BSan, I'm paranoid and check hourly.

Good luck!

To clarify...booking directly with RCCL does not assure your reservation of showing on the website. For your reservation to show on the website, you must book it entirely thru the website...meaning you did not use the phone to book your cruise. If you did do this, and your reservation is not there, I would call them.

If you book on board, or thru the phone, or via a travel agent, your reservation does not show on the site. You can search for your reservation, and once it finds it, the reservation will show on the website, until you leave the website, then it no longer shows.

Silly design if you ask me...

But, did you book directly with them online or over the phone? Unless you booked directly with them ONLINE, you have to load the information in every time. Same thing happened to me.

All,

Here's the deal...

Even if you book online, the reservation can disappear, if at ANYTIME, you speak with an RCCL rep. For example, if you call-in to place your deposit after booking online, or call in to reserve an excursion, the rep that you speak to pulls your res. You won't see it when you log in. You actually have to call RCCL and have the rep that you last spoke to release it back to the web site. That's what RCCL web support told me when it happened to me anyway. Her reservation is there. All she has to do is go to the RCCL web site and search her reservation number..... Follow the link on RCCL.com that says "Have a Reservation?" You enter your surname, reservation number, ship your sailing, and the date. It's there.

Larry

Phew! Logged in this morning and my reservation is there! :)

I got really scared for a second. :(

To answer other posters, I did book online directly through the web site. So everyone remember this if you book online and try to login in late at night! Don't panic! (I did, but now you don't have to...haha...)

Archived