Carnival Snorkel Equipment

There is no snorkel equipment at the excursions desk. You may find some in the shops onboard. They used to sell snorkels for $5, but I think that was discontinued awhile ago.

My DH is very near sighted. He used to use an old pair of glasses with the ear pieces broken off in his mask. That is the only way that I think you could do it.

If you want to try that, I think I would shop for a mask before leaving home to be sure it will work for you.

We recently found him a mask at a dive shop for $100 that has +4.00 magnification in it, like reading glasses. He says it works fine.

a mask or goggles will not go over glasses, they cannot seal with the earpieces sticking out. If your vision is that bad you may want to get a prescription mask. Also I would buy my snorkel before you go, the ones carnival sells are very basic. look on amazondotcom, i bought 4 sets before our last cruise, they were very nice.

snorkles were available for $5 on my Dream cruise last month. I didn't see any other equipment for sale.

Not sure of the price of maks, but you can find prescription goggles for sale at less then $25 online. I'd check them out if I were you

Archived