NYC Faster to the Fun

Brighton Line

Has anyone done Faster to the Fun in NYC?

Bought it for debarkation really and leaving this Thursday interested in how they handle it FTTF in NYC for the Glory.

TIA

We loved it! What, specifically would you like to know? We were given number 8 group, and then switched to 1 because of FTTF.

Nope, the amber lounge with everyone else.

What is the AMBER lounge? After droppping your luggage curb side, tell the person greeting the crowd you have FTTF you will be directed to the scanners and than from there where you go and wait. wedding parties,handicap, Plats and diamonds go, than FTTF I hear it is very painless, I leave in the morning, can't wait, but can wait for the rain that is expected!

Has anyone done Faster to the Fun in NYC?

Bought it for debarkation really and leaving this Thursday interested in how they handle it FTTF in NYC for the Glory.

TIA

All I can tell you as VIP, it was quite odd debarking and standing on the pier at 7:30, knowing thousands of people were still on board. We walked to our car and drove away, as if the place was deserted.

What is the AMBER lounge? After droppping your luggage curb side, tell the person greeting the crowd you have FTTF you will be directed to the scanners and than from there where you go and wait. wedding parties,handicap, Plats and diamonds go, than FTTF I hear it is very painless, I leave in the morning, can't wait, but can wait for the rain that is expected!

Oops, i meant to say Amber Palace. OP was speaking of disembarking, not embarking. I think.

We did not have a separate lounge for embarking or disembarking. But we would have been the first FTTF on the ship if I had remembered to write the name of the ship on our customs form:o as it was, we were the second after platinum, diamond, handicap and wedding. Easy peasy!

Archived