pics of m6 on breakaway?

anyone sale in a mini with large balcony yet? I am booked in one in oct and have had bad luck searching. seems plenty of regular mini's come up. I have seen the outside photos but if anyone has interior shots I would appreciate them. thanx...

:D thank you Tel2...I actually saw your prior post with this pic & we actually chose the M6 cabin because of it!...so many thanks!!! :) and THANK YOU

for your reply!!!

I posted this in the hopes for an inside view. ;)

Hi! If I am doing this right below should be a link that clearly shows the M6 balconies.

Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

thank you. unfortunately that is pretty much the only photo I can find. there are some youtube vids of mini suites, and I imagine the insides are the same, but I would like to see an inside photo of the deck. truth be told I don't really care as I already booked the room. just curious...

Here is a spreadsheet of the Breakaway cabins. The visual aid for the M6 includes a video of the cabin and a slides of pics.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

WOW!...I wasn't clicking on the visuals when I first came across this spread sheet!...THANK YOU!...this is more than helpful!!!!:D

• 6 months later...