Interconnecting Cabins - Adventure OS

nmg85

Hi Guys,

I am already booked on the Adventure departing SOU on the 27th Oct. My partners parents and younger brother (16) are looking to join us, if they book interconnecting cabins I assume we need to book the 16 yr old in a cabin with one adult and then the other adult in the other cabin? Once on board they can just swap?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am already booked on the Adventure departing SOU on the 27th Oct. My partners parents and younger brother (16) are looking to join us, if they book interconnecting cabins I assume we need to book the 16 yr old in a cabin with one adult and then the other adult in the other cabin? Once on board they can just swap?

Thanks

Royal allows minors to be booked without an adult in the stateroom as long as the staterooms are adjacent or across the hall from the parents or guardians.

We are just off AOS and had booked connecting cabins. Hubbie and me in one and sons age 13 and 15 in other, booked through local travel agent as online system couldn't find me connecting cabins.

We did have 2 separate booking references but you are able to add these together when booking table (we were on my time dining), excursions, etc.

We did also end up with 2 different room stewards.

Archived