Just saved another $540 on 8/28 Mariner!

Be sure to check those late summer/early fall fares! :D This is the SECOND price drop on this sailing for me, and even though I'm paid in full the price for my GS dropped $540...that will pay for a few drinks and souvenirs! ;) RCCL is crediting the difference back to me.

Just a heads up for those of you who are booked in the same time frame...CHECK the pricing again (or have your TA do it if you booked through a TA)! I hope that at least some of you will be pleasantly surprised with some savings! :)

Princess40, if you booked yourself, just go in to www.rccl.com and create a new booking (without actually booking it, of course) ;) and see what the pricing is for your cabin category.

If you used a TA, he/she should be able to do it for you.

Good luck! :)

We are on Mariner for 8/14. We are in a group and I had about 5 cat. L's. Price dropped about $200/cabin (only cat. to drop so far). $1,000. Cha Ching!!! Was told I would get my refund credit in a few days. I'm hoping for more. Woo Hoo!!

Mark

Thanks for the advice! : )

We were able to save my parents $100 each (special Senior fare - gosh, hard to believe they are seniors already) and we saved $50 each (a total of $100). Even though we had already paid in full, I contacted my agent, who contacted RCI and they matched the price.

When we get back from our July cruise, we'll be Platinum members and get another $100 off our balcony!

We're remodeling our house (gutted the kitchen, living room, etc) and the extra money will come in handy! :)

Archived