Rock Wall

No reservations or cost. Just a wait in line.

Minimum age is 6.

Need socks, they provide shoes. Not allowed to wear a skirt/dress.

On the Explorer in March they were going to let my 5 year old niece go on, but she decided against it.

Just bring some decent socks as the shoes they give you are hit or miss. Less of a line in the morning we noticed, just did it last year. They have some competitions (fastest to the top etc) during the day but most of the time it's just open to whoever stands in line.

Biggest piece of advice, wear sunglasses if you're climbing in the direct sun. Once you get up 10-15' you have the sun reflecting off the water and white paint in multiple directions. If you're on the inside portion of the wall it's not a big deal but either side it's pretty blinding.

Just a tip, when you check in online sign the waiver required for the rock wall. It will be loaded on her seapass and she won't have to do it on board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi

My husband wants to have a go when we are on the Indy in just over 3 weeks time.:D

I have looked all our checkin online and can't see anyway to sign a waiver or anything relating to the rock wall!:confused:

is the online waiver option available for certain ships or is it a location thing. i have figured out the US site is slightly different to the one here in the UK.

or maybe it's a time thing as now i can't see the reservations or shore excursions. they were there a few days ago!:confused: Prehaps i'm looking to early before we sail!

Julia

Hi

My husband wants to have a go when we are on the Indy in just over 3 weeks time.:D

I have looked all our checkin online and can't see anyway to sign a waiver or anything relating to the rock wall!:confused:

is the online waiver option available for certain ships or is it a location thing. i have figured out the US site is slightly different to the one here in the UK.

or maybe it's a time thing as now i can't see the reservations or shore excursions. they were there a few days ago!:confused: Prehaps i'm looking to early before we sail!

Julia

I'm not sure if the online waiver is available for Indy. In any case, it only takes a few minutes if you fill out the waiver on board, nothing to be concerned about.

Archived