DivineMsM PLEASE READ!

DrVal

DivineMsM:

I read your WARNING and should have listened about the DREAM. I am not a picky cruiser and thought... how bad can it be?!? ... you cannot imagine what it's like to feel trapped on that boat. Can you please email me at:

nclproblem2005@yahoo.com with your contact at NCL.

I just posted about my experience, but that was the tip of the iceberg. I have some of the incidents on videotape and will give NCL corporate a chance to make the situation right before I go fully public.

Thanks in advance.

MsM, I'm so sorry to hear of your illness. That explains why we've seen so little of you recently. Here's hoping you're fit as a fiddle really soon!!!

So sorry Paris will not happen for you again this year. I hope you get to go very soon, though.

Get well!

Pepper

Thank you for your good wishes...after spending five weeks in a hospital/nursing home, it is good to be back in 'my own little house!' (Taking care of 'my own little self!'):D

To DrVal..

If you want to contact NCL Corperate Headequarters in Miami address letter to:

Ms. Paula Ponder

Senior Coordinator/Customer Relations

:( I'm sooooo sorry to hear about your illness. I will say a prayer that you are feeling better soon!

Thanks for the information. That is the name I was given by the Ship's Officer. The Officer was very helpful and since she had investigated and/or witnessed some of our problems, she knew that we were not "complainers" -- we had actually been wronged.

Again, please take care of yourself. I feel soooo much better to be back in my own home. There was no post-cruise depression this time, just post-cruise elation! :p

Be well and thanks again. :)

Archived