Its allmost time

Shatima

Woohoo! Good luck! I just posted my review today, I recommend reading it before you leave for your wedding cruise. :) Not the typical cruise wedding review, but rather, things to keep in mind when your time comes to get married aboard a cruise ship. :)

It will go by fast!!! And I'm referring to everything: the anticipation leading up to the wedding, the wedding day itself, and the entire cruise as a whole. Soak it all up, and enjoy the ride! :D

Hi Shatima - our weddings are very close to each other. I'm getting married on the Miracle, and our sail date is in one month (and one day).

Congratulations, you must be getting so excited! How are the last little details coming along? And where are you in terms of preparations and projects and stuff? Are you feeling stressed?

I feel like I have a TON of little things to do still. I actually need to remind myself to breathe. I think...

I'm looking forward to reading your pre-wedding, pre-cruise advice, and your wedding review.

Just seening this.... Woooooooooooooo Yes it has been a Ride, Drama, Two Drop outs, back and forth Emails, But to be Real with yall, Its All really NOT that bad.. Right now since I have like 12 days left its getting a lil rush rush but im gonna READ your review as soon as I type this.. Thats actucal why Im up here today RE READ all tip, notes, and etc.. I Sssoooooooooooooo Love this Board and I got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO muh Help and Info off of it, BUt I have to say Im ready to get To Mimia.. Dont know if yall remember but my Baby sistr is having a baby, well she STILL hasnt got here yet, so I cant sleep wel due to the fact im scared that I will miss the Call to rush to the Delivery Room.. her Due date is THIS Thursday but they will go in Sept 2 IF she doent come over the Weekend...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO much going on... :D

Archived