Nail art design using carnival theme colors

littysmom

Hi, I Have a upcoming cruise on the Legend (again..love that ship) Last year reading through the reviews I saw some pictures of women who posted their nail polish art. Some were so neat! I can't seem to find the posts now. I really want to try painting my nails and want to get some ideas from some of the pictures that I have seen in some of the reviews. If anyone can help me find them I'd really be grateful for the help. Thanks! Ps I really like the ones using carnival theme colors

I have this pic saved on my phone. Whenever I'm missing cruising inhave the ladies paint my big toe like this. The rest are all red. I've had my goes painted this way on cruises too.

CarnivalCruiseLinelogo-1.jpg

Last summer I had my toes painted with this and right after we got home from a cruise my husband had a business conference that I went along. While he was in meetings one day I was sitting by the pool and a woman approached me asking if I liked to cruise. She had seen and recognized the logo. We sat and talked for an hour or so about our enjoyable cruise experiences.

If others don't cruise or pay attention they just assume that I'm being patriotic

[ATTACH]282768[/ATTACH]

I found these. I think they are so cute!

3013 Sept Carnival Ecstacy

2011 Dec Carnival Fascination

2010 Sept Carnival Elation

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Love it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
You might try Pinterest also. I always get an anchor. I saved the pic on my phone and they copied it to perfection :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes! my other time suck LOL Pinterest should have some good ideas. and the fashion board

I have this pic saved on my phone. Whenever I'm missing cruising inhave the ladies paint my big toe like this. The rest are all red. I've had my goes painted this way on cruises too.

CarnivalCruiseLinelogo-1.jpg

Last summer I had my toes painted with this and right after we got home from a cruise my husband had a business conference that I went along. While he was in meetings one day I was sitting by the pool and a woman approached me asking if I liked to cruise. She had seen and recognized the logo. We sat and talked for an hour or so about our enjoyable cruise experiences.

If others don't cruise or pay attention they just assume that I'm being patriotic

How do I isolate and print just this portion of the thread?

How do I isolate and print just this portion of the thread?

Highlight it. In print options tell it you eant selected and it should print just what you highlighted

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
There is a CC forum under Special Interests - think it's called Beauty and Fashions, or something similar. I checked it out once and there were several threads about manicures & pedicures. You might check it out.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

Good idea here's the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182