Bermuda Triangle Glass Bottom Boat Night tour-VOS

leonadeb

We highly recommend this tour out of the Dockyards. My husband , son (16), and myself really enjoyed the commentary and the views of the reef at night time. Complimentary softdrinks and rum swizzles were provided and the brother and two sisters whom run the tour were a wealth of Bermuda Trivia. Very relaxing and fun!

If this is the boat than you can only see from the floorboards looking down some 10 ft, we were not impressed, however, we went during the day. I much preferred the real glass bottom boats one finds in the Bahamas and Carribean where by you desend to the hull bottom and there is glass all around to to get a more panaromic view of the fish.

This only had glass on the bottom. We have never been in a glass bottom boat so are not familiar with the all glass one you mentioned. That sounds neat. We really enjoyed this at night though....it probably would not have been as nice in the day time or if I had been on the type of boat you had described...the crew was very friendly though.

Archived