Dive advise please - nassau/coco cay

luvmygirlz

Has anyone ever did any of the the dive excursions in nassau and/or coco cay? Recommendations for one over the other?

Thanks!

The Taxi Tour with Perry in Nassau is the best. We take a family cruise every year. There are 10 of us. He was standing there and said as we walked up, can I have the pleasure of showing us he's island. After finding out that it was $35pp. I wasn't to into that. So glad my mom and a few others, that didn't want to walk said we were doing it. You get to see so much more of Nassau. You are in a A/C van. That is a BIG plus. He would stop and let us walk around. He also was happy to take group photo's. It is always hard to get a photo with everyone in the picture. We have used him for the last 3 years. I have him as a FaceBook friend and tell him the day we are coming and he's there waiting for us. His name is Perry Mcphee and his FaceBook page is www dot facebook dot com/perry dot mcphee dot 9?fref=ts

Coco Cay is a small Royal Caribbean island. They have for a fee a walking to. But we just walk around on our own. When you get onto the island keep to the left. walking past the first set of beach chairs, past the BBQ food court and keep walking over to were the kids water park is. You can keep walking and on the backside of the island very few people go there. Real quit. I hope this helps and Happy Cruising

Archived