Kids activities on Coral?

kadams718

Your son will be in Shockwaves (8 to 12) and I would guess at that time of year, it will be a full program. We were on the holiday sailing of the Island back in 2005/06 and the kids did plenty of holiday arts and crafts (Christmas and Hanukkah, which fell at that time) as well as the usual activities (video games, games, movies). When you get in your cabin the first time, you should find a packet of info for Shockwaves, including a day-by-day listing of scheduled activities. Bring him to the room the first night so you can fill out the forms while he meets the other kids. They will also have one or two dinners in the Horizon (as a "private party" one side is closed off for the kids and everyone else is sent to the other side to eat), sometimes on formal nights so parents could have an "adult" dinner.

Maybe someone who has been on a holiday cruise on any of the Princess ships last year still has their shockwaves packet. I can only tell you what was on the teen schedule (on our last two cruises, my daughter was 13 and 15 last December).

Archived