When to but the drink package

Cruz77

I hope I am posting this in the right spot. I am going to purchase the premium drink pkg for my september cruise on the Allure of the Seas and I have heard that it is less expensive if it is purchased after the ship leaves port and is in international waters. Less tax??? How can I get the best deal? What if I pre purchase it online? I'd most likely be having a few drinks after getting on board before sailaway.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I hope I am posting this in the right spot. I am going to purchase the premium drink pkg for my september cruise on the Allure of the Seas and I have heard that it is less expensive if it is purchased after the ship leaves port and is in international waters. Less tax??? How can I get the best deal? What if I pre purchase it online? I'd most likely be having a few drinks after getting on board before sailaway.

There is no sales tax it's $55 a day including gratuity. It's going to be the same price whether you purchase it online or onboard.

I think the extra charge only applies if the sailings are from Europe (VAT). I have heard of this yes. You should be okay from Port Everglades.

Archived