Dream moving?

teacher34

Someone just told me the Dream would be moving to New Orleans, can anyone conform this? I hope it isn't true. We have sailed on the Dream twice and LOVE her. If she moves, what would take her place? I went on Carnival's site to try to book a cruise for the first week in Mar., 2014, which is the only week my DH and I can be free and they didn't show anything for that week. I saw on one thread that someone had booked for 2014 already, but I don't know how they did it. Any info? I wish they'd change the itinerary from Port Canival.

Someone just told me the Dream would be moving to New Orleans, can anyone conform this? I hope it isn't true. We have sailed on the Dream twice and LOVE her. If she moves, what would take her place? I went on Carnival's site to try to book a cruise for the first week in Mar., 2014, which is the only week my DH and I can be free and they didn't show anything for that week. I saw on one thread that someone had booked for 2014 already, but I don't know how they did it. Any info? I wish they'd change the itinerary from Port Canival.

The Dream is leaving to NOLA and they are giving us the Sunshine...Sorry

Yes it is Moving , a three way trade is done , the Dream to New Orleans ,, the Liberty to Port Canaveral as well as the Sunshine to Port Canaveral , we are going to get two awesome ships , I have sailed the Dream 3 times , the Liberty twice , I still place the Liberty above the Dream myself , so we can't wait , many more sailing options to choose from .

Thanks, everyone. I went back on the Carnival site today and I could book for Mar. 2015, but not on the Dream. As you said, I could get the Liberty. Does the Liberty have the same spa facilities as the Dream? I loved getting the week pass and using the thassl. pool and the other great relaxing rooms that looked out onto the ocean. That was my favorite part. Will they be changing the itinerary as well? ( I hope!)

Thanks, everyone. I went back on the Carnival site today and I could book for Mar. 2015, but not on the Dream. As you said, I could get the Liberty. Does the Liberty have the same spa facilities as the Dream? I loved getting the week pass and using the thassl. pool and the other great relaxing rooms that looked out onto the ocean. That was my favorite part. Will they be changing the itinerary as well? ( I hope!)

Liberty does not have a Cloud 9 spa. Only the Splendor, Dream, Magic, Breeze and Sunshine has the thermal suites but no Thalasotherapy pool.

Only Splendor, Dream, Magic, and Breeze have the spa cabins with spa privileges, or the pay for weekly/daily spa with the thallo pool. The Sunshine has a spa, but no thallo pool

For next year:

Dream to New Orleans

Liberty to Port Canaveral

Sunshine to Port Canaveral

Legend to Australia

Pride to Tampa

These are the moves I know of. There might be a couple of others that can some other posters might know of.

For next year:

Dream to New Orleans

Liberty to Port Canaveral

Sunshine to Port Canaveral

Legend to Australia

Pride to Tampa

These are the moves I know of. There might be a couple of others that can some other posters might know of.

In January the Ecstasy is moving to Miami and the Imagination to Los Angeles.

I can guaranty you the Dream is off to NO and the Sunshine is in Port C next year late March early April as we sail on the 19th of April and were originally booked on the Dream. Carnival sent us a letter informing us of the change, we had options of full refund, moving the sail date, or sailing the same time itinerary on Sunshine and $100/pp on board credit which we were more than happy to take. We have a large group, six cabins, and got the same deck same aft cabins we wanted. Plus the Red Frog Pub :D

I'll be sailing the Dream in Jan. for the last time before she leaves for NO in March. Not happy there will be no Thallaso pool out of PC on any of the Carnival ships being traded.

I will probably try RCI out of PC for something different after the Dream leaves. If I have to fly to a port I might as well cruise Celebrity for something more upscale and with a Thallaso pool.

Cheers!

Archived