Oasis of the Seas - January 18, 2014 - 01/18/14 - Western Caribbean

Batman80

In my experience, "late" is always what you make of it ... they'll stay open til 3/330 if you have a large enough crowd who is boozing (and not causing a problem), but if there's not that much demand, they'll shut 'em down earlier.

In my experience, "late" is always what you make of it ... they'll stay open til 3/330 if you have a large enough crowd who is boozing (and not causing a problem), but if there's not that much demand, they'll shut 'em down earlier.

We all better round up the troops to make it happen! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait! Have booked 2 Crown Loft Suites for my family as well as my parents. My brother, who is in the Army and stationed in Germany is flying over to board as well. Can't miss us! My dad, Bill will be at the Karoake lounge every night, as well as the concierge lounge. See you all in a few weeks!!

Can't wait! Have booked 2 Crown Loft Suites for my family as well as my parents. My brother, who is in the Army and stationed in Germany is flying over to board as well. Can't miss us! My dad, Bill will be at the Karoake lounge every night, as well as the concierge lounge. See you all in a few weeks!!

Jealous of your suite! One day I hope I'll get the opportunity to get one! :-). How many people are in your party?

awesome - welcome aboard

We are getting really excited now.. under 3 weeks.

We also don't plan to get off the ship in Falmouth and haven't booked any excursion in Cozumel. Anybody have any suggestions for Cozumel?

We did go ahead and book all the entertainment and a few nights of specialty restaurants.

We are staying at the Atlantic Resort & Spa the night before and planning to have dinner at Rosie's Bar & Grill.

Also.. wondering if anyone has used Royal Caribbean's luggage valet service? Does it seem to work well? We are flying on Southwest if that makes a difference.

Russ & Don

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I are going on this cruise as well. Would love to meet up with some FOD, as they say.

Hit me up at facebook.com/impressiveinstant

So excited!

Welcome man! Should be a good time! I'd live to meet up with everyone as well. :-). I'll try to find you on fb

We are getting really excited now.. under 3 weeks.

We also don't plan to get off the ship in Falmouth and haven't booked any excursion in Cozumel. Anybody have any suggestions for Cozumel?

We did go ahead and book all the entertainment and a few nights of specialty restaurants.

We are staying at the Atlantic Resort & Spa the night before and planning to have dinner at Rosie's Bar & Grill.

Also.. wondering if anyone has used Royal Caribbean's luggage valet service? Does it seem to work well? We are flying on Southwest if that makes a difference.

Russ & Don

I just had a friend today tell me that Rosie's is awesome! What type of restaurant is it?

I just had a friend today tell me that Rosie's is awesome! What type of restaurant is it?

Rosie's is an open air patio kind of restaurant/bar. Covered, but still feels "outdoors". We love it. Fun crowd, in the heart of Fort Lauderdale gay district.

• 2 weeks later...