Sunshine Dinning

Cruiser-66

Cruising on 11/18. That's 3 months from today. Last year on the Dream went to the Pasta Bar. This year we're not sure where to head as I think well be hauling our luggage around. Sounds like they're not offering FTTF. Is the Pasta Bar upstairs on this ship? What's your suggestion?

What's the preferred dinning room? Is it open the day you board? Which dinning room is open for breakfast and lunch? You can tell I'm getting excited with all these questions!!

It will not be in the same spot as on the Dream. On the Sunshine, that spot is where all the kids clubs and video arcade is. I know, it doesn't seem like that's enough space for all those things. Those are quite tiny. I'm not sure if the Sunshine has the free lunch pasta bar, but if it does, you will find it where Cucina del Capitano is. You'll see that listed on deck plans. That is on lido deck, deck 9, aft. Back near where there used to be a pool in the back of the ship. It's around the same spot where the Dream's deli is, comparing the 2 lido decks. On Dream, that was outside by the pool in the back.

Typically, dining rooms aren't open for lunch when you board, unless it is a crowded cruise, like for holidays, summer, or March. I don't know which one is open for the brunch. You don't get to choose your dinner dining room, but I would certainly prefer the aft one (Sunrise) on this ship, since the midship dining room (Sunset) is smaller & only one floor. The aft one is 2 stories, & the pics of it looks much nicer.

Cruising on 11/18. That's 3 months from today. Last year on the Dream went to the Pasta Bar. This year we're not sure where to head as I think well be hauling our luggage around. Sounds like they're not offering FTTF. Is the Pasta Bar upstairs on this ship? What's your suggestion?

What's the preferred dinning room? Is it open the day you board? Which dinning room is open for breakfast and lunch? You can tell I'm getting excited with all these questions!!

FTTF is available both on Sunshine and at the Port of New Orleans. Perhaps it is sold out?

Yes, there is an included "Pasta Bar" for lunch and it is at Cucina del Capitano. The included "Mongolian Wok" is almost adjacent at JiJi's Asian Kitchen.

There is Guy's Burger Joint and much more.

MDR on embarkation day is not an option unless things change

Enjoy your cruise!

The reason we think there will be no FTTF is that it's an Inaugural Cruise out of New Orleans. A lot going on and a lot of Diamond and Platinum guests. I sure wish they would open up a few spots, but not looking much like it.

We will also be there on 11/18 and my daughter is planning her first meal at the pasta bar! Can't wait!!

Just got off and stuck at bcn airport hotel with cancelled flight

i was all over decks 4 and above. Only smell was on deck 4 n 5 around the liquid lounge. Thats it unless its below deck 4

drip bucks on deck 6 and in front of sunrise mdr deck 3 plus a few others. Not sure why they cant fix them but it appears to be coming from stainless?? Lines are just above the ceiling fwiw.

Ice cream machine was down once.

Otherwise it was a fantastic cruise. Flippin phone. This should b on the other sunshine thread

The reason we think there will be no FTTF is that it's an Inaugural Cruise out of New Orleans. A lot going on and a lot of Diamond and Platinum guests. I sure wish they would open up a few spots, but not looking much like it.

The Carnival ships currently in New Orleans have FTTF but isn't there a soiree on the ship on the 17th

The Carnival ships currently in New Orleans have FTTF but isn't there a soiree on the ship on the 17th

I have been watching for FTTF for our cruise on the Sunshine in Feb, 2014. It has never been available, yet. Sarge, have you seen it for your cruise, yet, for the Sunshine in 2014? I was told that it may not appear until the Sunshine actually gets to NOLA, but don't know why that would make a difference.

I have been watching for FTTF for our cruise on the Sunshine in Feb, 2014. It has never been available, yet. Sarge, have you seen it for your cruise, yet, for the Sunshine in 2014? I was told that it may not appear until the Sunshine actually gets to NOLA, but don't know why that would make a difference.

I'm Diamond so haven't been looking for an excursion, but the FTTF symbol is on our luggage tags, so it must exist, or at least will exist.

Archived