Rotterdam open dining

BlueLadyBlue

We have chosen non-fixed dining for our upcoming cruise on the Rotterdam. I have looked at the sketch of the main floor dining room on both the HAL site and a sketch that a CC poster made with table numbers written in. There appear to be very few tables for two (which is our preference ). Can anyone tell me if that is true? I'm sure we will meet other people we may want to dine with from time to time but do enjoy a two top otherwise. :confused:

We had a two top every night for our 19 day cruise on the Rotterdam. In fact, we had the same table each night as we like to eat at the same time each day.

One night we were at a 4 top for just the 2 of us. Once we find a table we like, we try to stay with it. Have a great cruise.

We had a two top every night for our 19 day cruise on the Rotterdam. In fact, we had the same table each night as we like to eat at the same time each day.

One night we were at a 4 top for just the 2 of us. Once we find a table we like, we try to stay with it. Have a great cruise.

Thanks, good to know. We have shared many a table but sometimes we just want a table for the two of us.

We ate in the MDR twice as a couple, and both times we got a 4top to ourselves. Didn't like the room or service and enjoyed the Lido most of the cruise.

Thanks tax guy (Port Aransas is one of our favourite spots, Mustang Island but close to Padre)

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Lido for dinner as some of the reviews of the Lido are not good at all. Some nights, I know, we won't want to go to the MDR'S.

I was wondering about room service. Probably great if you are in a suite with table and chairs but I think it would be awkward otherwise.

Thanks again.

Archived