Docking in Barcelona

skioncruises

Hi Skion, normally the White Lady docks @ the trade centre but sometimes it docks on the other side of the bridge and a bus ride in

80/20 for the world trade centre.

Hi RR

Knew you would come up with the answer.;) WTC is so convenient. It's a heck of a hike from the other side of the bridge with no shade whatsoever. If I remember from a few years ago it was 3/4 euros return on the bus and the thought of queueing which we have done several times before does not appeal, nor does the hike. DH will have me walked off the legs for the rest of the day until sailing time so it would be good to start at the WTC.

Thanks.:)

ps. How's the grandchildren?

Hi Skion, just this minute got rid of the grand kids :D it's nice when you can give them back at the end of the day :p

When we went beginning of July it was over the bridge and as we have done Barca so many times we just chillaxed on the ship rather than get on the bus to travel the 5 minutes to the "other side"

Hi Skion, just this minute got rid of the grand kids it's nice when you can give them back at the end of the day .

When we went beginning of July it was over the bridge and as we have done Barca so many times we just chillaxed on the ship rather than get on the bus to travel the 5 minutes to the "other side"

Hi RR

Aww. You luv them really, especially the little apple of your eye that you took on her first cruise.

Thanks for the info, will just have to queue for the bus.

I couldn't get DH to stay on the ship in any port unless security had thrown him in the brig. His holiday consists of breakfast, then off the ship and away 'til an hour before sailing time. A couple of years ago in Corsica I refused to get off the ship because, as we approached the gangway, the heavens opened and passengers were running back on. Off he went, camera in hand. Me - I went back to cabin, changed, up on deck to a seat under cover with book and drink. An hour passed when I suddenly remembered he doesn't carry money or phone only his boarding pass. He came back a short while later well-chuffed that he had got photos and had a plod through all the puddles even though he couldn't stop for a drink due to lack of funds. We were sailing just after lunch and I believe he would have stayed off the ship longer. He's already planned that he is going diving when we are in Road Town next April. Wouldn't mind but he has been there before and the ship he will be diving won't be any different.:eek::)

Archived