Earliest Flight out of NOLA???

teacherman

This is way early, but there are few non-stop flights for us. We will be on Serenade of the Seas, arriving back at NOLA on Saturday, April 12. IF we walk off with our own luggage, say about 8:00 am, could we make an 11:00 am flight out of MSY? Otherwise, we have to wait all day until 5:30 pm. . Advice/info is welcome. Thank you.

Not sure. If you do walk off early, it is probably doable. Sometimes clearing customs in NOLA (my hometown BTW :)) can be slow. Add that to catching a taxi to the airport (which is about 10-15 miles away). I'm not saying that you can't make it, just that it will be challenging. Do what you think is best. Have a great cruise.

Anne:)

• 3 weeks later...

I just left NOLA Sunday morning, I did self debarked with FTTF and I was sitting at my gate at 7:40 am! I tried to get an earlier flight but couldn't so I sat around until 10:30 for boarding. We were off the ship at 6:50, they said it was earlier than normal but I think it's very doable even if you were off an hour later.

Archived