Please post your pics of Half Moon Cay cabana to this thread!

momonthego17

I tried searching and couldn't find pics inside and out of the Half Moon Cay cabanas. I just purchased that excursion (yay!) and want to show my DH what the excitement is all about!

Thanks in advance for posting to this thread and if you have any tidbits of advice regarding the cabana, that would be appreciated as well!

Happy cruising!

I tried searching and couldn't find pics inside and out of the Half Moon Cay cabanas. I just purchased that excursion (yay!) and want to show my DH what the excitement is all about!

Thanks in advance for posting to this thread and if you have any tidbits of advice regarding the cabana, that would be appreciated as well!

Happy cruising!

Did you try looking on the Private Islands thread under Ports of Call- they have lots of pics of Half Moon Cay as well as a map showing the new villas in between the cabanas?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=406

Happy Sailing!

Happy cruising!

Hi,

I'm also interested as I have booked a cabana for our cruise next Sunday. I would really love to see any pics showing the distance between the cabanas...I'm thinking about #7-#9 if available. Would like to gauge the distance from cabanas to food pavilion and restrooms also. This was a great idea for a thread and I hope you get a variety of pictures!!:)

Hi,

I'm also interested as I have booked a cabana for our cruise next Sunday. I would really love to see any pics showing the distance between the cabanas...I'm thinking about #7-#9 if available. Would like to gauge the distance from cabanas to food pavilion and restrooms also. This was a great idea for a thread and I hope you get a variety of pictures!!:)

Sorry, I'm not very tech smart, I don't have any pics on my phone and don't know how to upload any other way.

We've had cabana #10 twice. The restroom is just behind and in between #9 and #10.

Walk to food is a few minutes but if mobility isn't an issue for anyone, it isn't a bad walk.

Crowds on the beach don't get to bad down there. (Most people stay closer to the dock area)

I love the cabanas! The snacks are tasty, the shower is nice to wash off sand and the ability to have a place for my small daughter to get out of the sun, into the shade and have some cool air is great!

I love the pink swimsuit! Would you mind telling me the brand name? TIA.

Thanks! It does look pink in these pictures, but it was a coral color. I don't remember the brand name of the suit, but it goes down as a favorite of mine! Unfortunately, I have put on some pounds since these pictures and don't think it will fit any longer :o

These pics are great! Has anyone actually gotten a ride on the 'tram' or truck that supposedly takes guests to the cabanas that are far away from the tender dock? I'm really hoping such a ride exist...mobility issues! Thanks in advance for your input...:)

I loved the cabana and would book it again in a heartbeat. However, I would not choose #1 again.

I'll bet it's because of the accessibility path that leaves everyone walking across your porch from, isn't it... We got lucky and found a strip of surveyor's tape

and tied it across the path to direct folks down to the beach. I keep a roll of that stuff in my camera bag now just in case...

These pics are great! Has anyone actually gotten a ride on the 'tram' or truck that supposedly takes guests to the cabanas that are far away from the tender dock? I'm really hoping such a ride exist...mobility issues! Thanks in advance for your input...:)

Yes, both times in the morning, but neither time on the way back.

If mobility issues are bad though, it may be hard to get in to

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived