Cruise Birthday Surprise

new.b.cruiser

Hi,

So I am surprising my mom with a cruise for her 50th Birthday this October. The cruise, excursions, flights, etc are booked... Now I need to come up with a creative birthday card to surprise her. I have a couple ideas but would really like all of yours! My 1st idea is to have a card of the ship with 2 arrows pointing in that say You & Me, then on the inside surprise! (bla bla bla) 2nd is a card that says ''You're Cruizin into your 50's... literally'' then inside surprise! (bla bla bla) ...

Any ideas are appreciated!

Awesome gift....

I usually buy a good card and then modify it. Like for my friend's wedding I bought a girl drinking a massive glass of wine. I printed out her face and pasted it on the girl and added a veil and then cut up a picture of her husband and put him in he wine glass yelling "help"

Another time I got a cruise for a gift and made them guess what it was. I drew photos of her with a sombrero and then a ship in the ocean.

So look beyond the normal cards to start and you will come up with something funny.

My brother and I are doing the exact same thing with our mom (surprise Bday cruise) in Sept. (she's turning 70 but still acts like she's 30 lol!) She knows we are taking her to Florida since we are west coast challenged....but has no idea about the cruise - thank goodness I know where she keeps her passport!;)

I am getting a personalized small vertical banner to put on the door (from Shindigz) (n bring blue painters tape to put it up and may need some scissors or small knife to cut out a small section where door key goes from past experience doing this) that says Happy 70th Birthday "aged to perfection". To bad I didn't see the other suggestion till after I ordered it....I am hoping to "ditch" her w my brother once on board and put it up before she hits the cabin....:D

-Stacy

Archived