REALLLLLY it's FINAL call time

Shatima

There is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way I only have 17 days and 10 hours left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAngggggggggggggggggg time flew by.. I know I havent been up here in forever. Im have beeeen sooo busyyy.. Wooo this Past weekend was my Bridal Shower and did we do thedamm thing.. It was soooooooooooo much fun,. and really nice.. I even got a lap dance.. Yess i said it DONT judge me, Well I really wouldnt care if U did, lolol

How is everyone else coming along?? As time comes closer Im finding out soo many diferent things good and bad... Im still waiting on Sasha to call me for the Final, Probley Tomorrow. I found out they TAX u on the Dern Guest list.. Mines was all most $40 more.. Errrrrr. I do know there is a Total of 3 Weddings, I DIDN"T get the Location I wanted another Bride did.. But to be Real its all good..Let her have it.. Its ONLY 15 mins.. ANDDDDDD I got the Club & The DJ.. SO see Life is give a lil take a lil, it all will work out in the end... Take Care Wedding Family... AND dont forget you can all ways email me... MUAH

*** What Questions do U think I should ask when she calls me..****

gurlllllllllllllllllll sasha talking about she will call me this afternoon.. Im soo ready, u know its 14 days away.

hey tima! You're almost there girl!! I'm excited for you!

Why didn't you get your ceremony location?

wELL i WAS aLREADY to pay and have total allll my guest time the 22 bucks.. WELL she was like no man its 34 more... I was HOTTTTTTTT bc I didnt see or know that b 4 hand

What do you mean you taxed on the guest list? I can't believe how insanely close your wedding is.

Thanks everyone for the Love and Please know My Friends and Family STILL hit me up with all of this going on so its all good.. .. lolol.. Well I shall see what she is talking about in a few bc they close at like 5 I think...

LOLOL, (all the Pink) lolol You will still get to too some, lol:D.. Thanks Soo much ladies.. I cant believe im less then 2 weeks away.. Dern I remember being over a YEAR away!!!!! lolol// I Still got a good # of things to do, buts its Totally alla good...;)

Wow!!! Less than 2 weeks...I am getting butterflies just typing this...It was over 400 days when I first came to this site and reading your posts.... and planning our wedding and knowing that you are this close!!! I have 46 days to go and it just makes it so much more REAL!

Best Wishes to you on your beautiful day!!!!

Deb

Awww Thanks sooo much and same to you... I think I sign my Contract June2012 So yeah those 365 plus days dragggggggggggggg but HONEYYYYYYYYY they pick up two months b 4 hand!!!

Wow!!! Less than 2 weeks...I am getting butterflies just typing this...It was over 400 days when I first came to this site and reading your posts.... and planning our wedding and knowing that you are this close!!! I have 46 days to go and it just makes it so much more REAL!

Best Wishes to you on your beautiful day!!!!

Deb

Awwww Thank You soooo much.. I cant neither.. It's Labor Day and I have been off since Friday But I have be grinding every minute of it.. So many last things to do....

BTW~ Would yall belive The Wedding Experince Folks Come calling on Friday... Which is very close to This Friday... That's not the Kicker.. They Call My MOM and not me.. I don't even know how they got her Number.. LOL So hopefully I will talk to the Lady tomorrow.. ...

Have a wonderful Day all:p

Omg I can't believe it's almost here. I have been reading your posts since I started planning our wedding in January. And they have been very helpful. I'm So excited for you and can't wait to read your review :)

Archived