Pier/Dock

KajunKruiser

Thanks Aqua for the fast reply.....got any tips & tricks to figure out the other stops?

Any recommendations of things to do that you can suggest?

You're welcome. :)

I can't help with Freeport because I've never been there. In Nassau, all the ships dock in the same place. The only difference will be the length of the walk, and that is mostly luck of the draw. You could be right up against the city entrance, or 6 ships away from it.

In Key West, City View Trolley is a great tour, and one of the most popular. It's hop on/hop off, allowing you ride a lot and walk a little. I do recommend it.

KajunKruiser... My friend Audra (we have been friends since high school) and I are will be on the same cruise on Sept 1st. We decided to go to Ft Zachary Beach in Key West. There is a $2.50 entry fee. We want to do some snorkeling. Then we will go shop on Duval street etc., I also read that the FL Keys Eco Center is free and interesting. It is suppose to be near the pier. Both of us have been to Key West before so, we have seen alot of the major attractions.

Freeport we have a dolphin excursion booked and afterwards we want to go to Taino Beach (Junkanoo Beach Club). It is $5 for a chair rental and $3 for an umbrella rental. Not sure yet what we will do in Nassau. We want to go to a beach but have not decided which one yet (possibly day pass at the Sheraton) and do some shopping.

Have fun! Maybe we will see you on the boat.

• 5 weeks later...
KajunKruiser... My friend Audra (we have been friends since high school) and I are will be on the same cruise on Sept 1st. We decided to go to Ft Zachary Beach in Key West. There is a $2.50 entry fee. We want to do some snorkeling. Then we will go shop on Duval street etc., I also read that the FL Keys Eco Center is free and interesting. It is suppose to be near the pier. Both of us have been to Key West before so, we have seen alot of the major attractions.

Freeport we have a dolphin excursion booked and afterwards we want to go to Taino Beach (Junkanoo Beach Club). It is $5 for a chair rental and $3 for an umbrella rental. Not sure yet what we will do in Nassau. We want to go to a beach but have not decided which one yet (possibly day pass at the Sheraton) and do some shopping.

Have fun! Maybe we will see you on the boat.

FYI...The Eco Center is just across from the Ft Zac front gates.

Archived