Breeze aft cabin 7462

dettlja

Anyone ever stayed in this location? I just upgraded my cove (2284) to this aft extended balcony on my 9/22 6 day. I hope I did the right thing!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm in an aft extended balcony on the 9/22 cruise as well. Sounds good to me. :-)

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

i'm going on the breeze next week...at one time had a chance to switch to aft wrap....as much as been said about these rooms...supposedly they DO NOT have a couch in them...only a chair...I would LUV to have the balcony..but supposedly the room suffers??

My Dh and I were in the aft next to the wrap on the Breeze last May. The aft cabins next to the wraps are very small, compared to the middle aft cabins on Empress deck. Our cabin had a chair, but no couch. I have had several aft cabins on diff. ships, but this one was way too small. Also there is no shade on the balcony, totally sun 90% of the day. Loved the S. Carib., but I would def. pick another cabin.

i'm going on the breeze next week...at one time had a chance to switch to aft wrap....as much as been said about these rooms...supposedly they DO NOT have a couch in them...only a chair...I would LUV to have the balcony..but supposedly the room suffers??

I had a Aft Wrap on the Dream right below Lido Deck. The room was smaller, but we never use the couch so we didn't mind. That's all we were missing that I recall. The trade off was having a huge balcony. Ours was pretty much completely private. I'd take that trade any day.

My Dh and I were in the aft next to the wrap on the Breeze last May. The aft cabins next to the wraps are very small, compared to the middle aft cabins on Empress deck. Our cabin had a chair, but no couch. I have had several aft cabins on diff. ships, but this one was way too small. Also there is no shade on the balcony, totally sun 90% of the day. Loved the S. Carib., but I would def. pick another cabin.

What cabin did you have???

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

On cruisedeckplans it's noted to have a sofa. No pix posted there.

Mlipreston I'm bummed to hear your experience. The one we upgraded to is immediately next to an aft wrap. I heard the balconies on those were a bit bigger but now I'm Worried about the room size. I think for another $120 or so we could move to a spa balcony. Maybe we should do that.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I know that the aft facing cabins next to the aft wrap on some ships are smaller than a regular cabin but the balcony is about 1 1/2 times larger than the other aft balconies. That is why we chose a location a couple of cabins from the aft wrap on the Dream next weekend.

The aft extended balconies next to the wraps are 1/3 larger than the other afts on the veranda and vista decks only. I have been told the rooms are a bit larger also. We had one of those on conquest last year and had 4 chairs, 2 tables and plenty of room left.

We just got off today. While I loved our Cove Balcony 2310, I had issues with the amount of traffic in the halls on deck 2. Since the aft cabin will have very little traffic other than those going to their cabin it would be my choice for a future cruise. It seems like deck 2 is often used as a bypass since 3 and 4 mid are blocked by the Sapphire Dining Room.

Studying deck plans, next time I would book a starboard deck 7 aft or forward balcony on the side, just to try and reduce noise and foot traffic.

Archived