thomson on the ball ?

Got this today from Cruise in April, did onboard survey form etc and the online one

.......are they now in panic mode ?:rolleyes: time will tell

Do they want to know if I left any formal socks on board :confused:

mind you they did sort Oscar out for that wee tike :)

Stevie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

We recently invited you to complete a survey about your Thomson or Island cruise with us. We are very interested to know what you really valued about your experience as well as the facilities and features of your cruise that you found were not that important.

This will help us to shape the future of all our cruises.

This survey is still open and, if you haven't done so yet, we would really appreciate it if you would spare a little time giving us your opinion.

click here to begin

Thank you very much for your time.

The Thomson and First Choice research team

Click here to unsubscribe to future surveys

heres my take on this

its data collection....its like gold dust to companies like thoms....it doesn’t tailor future products, it gives them an idea of where they could squeeze our wallets (they even sell some of it on to other companies...its very valuable).....if you put it together this data would stretch to saturn and back

why give it to them for free....we should own our own information (dislikes, preferences, what newspaper we read)

now, if they gave me a loyalty card discount.......i'd be happy to provide any info they like:p

i got the same bit of junk a few weeks ago, total rubbish,waffle waffle waffle,just puts you off after a few pages.

if they want to do a survey keep it simple and to the point.

same with the onboard survey forms, obviously run by a third party marketing co, whats double glazing,solar power, your car,or size of your feet got to do with how you found your holiday, tiny little box to tick in the small print to opt out of the junk mail and spam your going to recieve, oh and dont miss the second little box in the small print to opt your partner out of the junk as well, form always goes straight in the bin, ill risk not winning the £2500 for taking part and giving my details to every marketing parasite under the sun.

I never fill them in or I shall be bombarded with phone calls and emails :eek:

It's the same thing when you buy a new kettle, iron, dishwasher etc. Why do they want to know what you earn or what paper you buy? Well of course they are going to sell that info on :rolleyes:

I fill in the relevant bits and ignore the rest. I have often been tempted to write across the page None of your b****y business :eek::D:D

never heard of anyone winning the free cruise on the cruise lottery either?

I never fill the in (spam) questionnaires either (sometimes the kids might colour them in....just for fun)

they are sooo long, they take ages, I have 6 second attention span:o lifes too short....if i have any opinions on my cruise experience, I get a complaint form from reception and write my opinions (good and bad) on there....probably gets filed in the bin:(

I never fill in the personal bits either.

As for the £2500, Richard Grey CD admitted he'd never heard of anyone actually getting this, when he was asking us to fill them in.

Very good reason for this :- Next time your on a Thomson plane and they say

"Please fill our form in ,it does not matter that you may have filled one in at your hotel or cruise ship ... Fill ours in and you will

get the chance to win this money or free holiday :).

Now take the questionnaire and turn it to the back page and at the bottom you will see very ,very tiny writing and a little minute

box you can tick to stop them passing your info on to third parties they think would love to spam you to death :rolleyes:.

It also says (words to the effect of ) Only fully completed questionnaires will be entered into the TUI/Thomson prize draw .

so the upshot is ..The winner of the prize draw is ... (Drum-roll) Thomson/TUI ltd :rolleyes::(not you ! :rolleyes:

Archived