Caye Caulker? Coral Breeze Tours? Sea Sick?

Lovefuninthesun

I visited Caye Caulker in Aug of 2007 0n a cruise. We took the water Taxi to Caye Caulker, spent most of the day at the split. Made it back to the ship.

I went home and booked a week in Caye Caulker. By Oct of 2008 I moved to San Pedro.

Yes the Water Taxi are dependable. I take them once a week between San Pedro and Caye Caulker. I use the San Pedro Belize Express.

For trip to caye caulker I would compare times and use the other taxi as a back up.

In an extreme emergency You can fly as a back up.

I visited Caye Caulker in Aug of 2007 0n a cruise. We took the water Taxi to Caye Caulker, spent most of the day at the split. Made it back to the ship.

Yes the Water Taxi are dependable. I take them once a week between San Pedro and Caye Caulker. I use the San Pedro Belize Express.

For trip to caye caulker I would compare times and use the other taxi as a back up.

Thanks! Looks like for our port times the return trips are 1:30 for both water taxi companies. We will make it. :)

Any info on if there's a beach area at the split to lay out? We figure we will do some snorkelling around the split early in the day and then chillax for the rest of the time.

Anything specific we must see while we're there?

Archived