What clothing to bring for Sept. East Coast/Canada

Leaving NYC Sept 12 for the East coast/Canada trip on Holland. What should we expect (I know it's hard to predict) in the way of weather? Summer, Fall or colder weather?:confused:

I've checked weather forecasts (14 Day NCL Dawn 9/13) for all ports and looks like the NE/CN temps will average 65H/49L but never know for sure. So - IMO it's a good idea to pack for layer-dress including rain gear.

• 3 weeks later...

Bring for a late summer and or early fall. It can still be very warm and or cool. Mostly likely foggy and cool in the morning, warm afternoons and cool evenings. And of course bring your rain slicker. I just got back from a 5 day visit home. It rained for 4.75 of the time... non stop rain... .booooooo

Layers!

I lived on the East Coast for years and learned how important it is to wear layers in September/October. I would recommend packing a shirt, sweater or sweatshirt and a windbreaker or other type jacket. You may start out in the morning wearing everything and by mid-afternoon will be down to just the shirt.

You'll also find it will cool off a lot in the evening.

The good news is it's highly unlikely it will snow :D

Archived