Wi-Fi on Thomsons Spirit

Can´t remember exactly what we paid on the Dream last year but it was VERY epensive for a really ´hot and miss´ service. Would think the price is similar on all the Thomsons ships.

Not going to use it this trip.

Popsey, sorry but ignore that leaflet - it is different on the Spirit (I was on it in June/July). You buy 60 minutes of internet access for £15 at reception, they give you a leaflet with some instructions and also a card with your internet username and password on. Make sure you logoff from the internet when you have finished. I used to write up my email messages on my tablet elsewhere in the ship, and just go online to send/receive e-mail (normally online 3-4 minutes). The ships wifi is only available in the internet cafe and the nearby explorers lounge.

I tried the 'find free wi-fi in bars etc' route but found that too time consuming and, of course, it is no use on sea days. Although what I should have done is found out in advance which cafes to go to in the ports.

Archived