Who is the "Marvelous" Maitre 'D ?

klepton

A few years ago on the Sensation DW and I had the Maitre D who started each night asking how everyone one was doing and then saying:

" ... and you. look. MARVELOUS!"

Anyone know who this is, and how to know what ship he's on?

I don't know his name, but the maitre d on the Elation would say that every evening at dinner. He would get everyone to repeat it along with him. I sailed on the Elation in July out of New Orleans.

The one on Valor last Dec also used that phrase. I don't remember ever seeing him, just hearing him, and it was like listening to Billy Crystal's skit on saturday night live where he play that character Fernando, was it? It is better to look good than to feel good...you look mahvelous... LOL:p

I do not remember his name.

The one on Valor last Dec also used that phrase. I don't remember ever seeing him, just hearing him, and it was like listening to Billy Crystal's skit on saturday night live where he play that character Fernando, was it? It is better to look good than to feel good...you look mahvelous... LOL:p

I do not remember his name.

That's him! LOL

There is another Maitre 'D that always says to have a SSSSSSun Shiney Day at the end of the meal....his name is Yusef from Turkey. We've had him on 3 cruises and he even remembered us the 2nd and 3rd time. He took extra special care of us and even gave us his email address. He said to let him know when we were sailing next and if he wasn't on that ship he would make sure the Maitre 'D took good care of us and got a us a good table. He and his staff were awesome every time.

Archived