Just off the Breeze

songbird1329

Can't wait for your review either.....we just got off on the 11th.......loved the ship but food was below average and just wondering of they fixed the sewage odor in the aft?

I just got off the ship today, and that's funny. Because I thought it was the best food I had ever eaten on a cruise ship. So, I guess food is truly in the eye of the beholder.

It was a tremendous cruise, BTW. They do an incredible job on that ship.

I never smelled anything anywhere on the ship, so they've fixed that issue.

Can't wait for your review either.....we just got off on the 11th.......loved the ship but food was below average and just wondering of they fixed the sewage odor in the aft?

I was also on the Breeze 8/3 - 8/11. I also agree that the food was sub par. I also have to ask, did you smell the sewage. I smelled it my entire cruise, including in my cabin.

I was also on the Breeze 8/3 - 8/11. I also agree that the food was sub par. I also have to ask, did you smell the sewage. I smelled it my entire cruise, including in my cabin.

You keep on bring up the same issue , it was fixed as per cruisers that followed you.

Please accept my apology but I have been on the boards searching for people who have cruised after me (8/3) and I have found no one who mentioned that the odor was fixed. I would not be asking if I had an answer......

Now I do from the OP............I am happy for future cruisers that it is fixed....It is very uncomfortable to cruise when the odor is in your cabin!!!

You keep on bring up the same issue , it was fixed as per cruisers that followed you.

Nope, it hasn't been fixed. We just got off the Breeze on Sunday and smelt it the entire week. It seemed to be mostly in the lower, aft decks 1&2 but we smelt it a few times in the hall by our cabin (mid ship, deck 2). We were waiting on the aft stairs to get into dinner in the Blush lower one evening and everyone was commenting on the smell.

It wasn't an overpowering smell, but it was definitely still there.

I never smelt it on any deck above 3 so if you spent most of your time on the upper floors then it wouldn't be an issue.

Please accept my apology but I have been on the boards searching for people who have cruised after me (8/3) and I have found no one who mentioned that the odor was fixed. I would not be asking if I had an answer......

Now I do from the OP............I am happy for future cruisers that it is fixed....It is very uncomfortable to cruise when the odor is in your cabin!!!

See my previous post. It has not been fixed.

Wonderful cruise. I don't want to go home! Trip report pending.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

May 4, 2014 can't come fast enough:D.....Fiance and I are on the Breeze 6 day to KW, Cozumel and Grand Cayman:).....Haven't even boarded yet and I feel as if I'm already going through withdrawals:confused:

Just off the Breeze as well - overall a very good cruise. I will also confirm that the unpleasant odor still exists - you can't help but notice it when you are off to the side waiting for a pizza at the pizzeria.

My major complaint is that today I wanted to find out what the Canadian dollar amount was for my Sail and Sign card - and not was not pleased to find out that the amount charged to my card exceeds the final Sail and Sign statement I received on the last day. I phoned Carnival - they don't have access to the the statements - but they have "opened a file". I phoned my credit card company to dispute the extra amount. Recent cruisers, you may want to check this out.....

Archived