Nautica phone #

treasure4two

I need a phone number for my Chinese visa for the Nautica-help please. Thank you.

Suggest you contact Oceania for the proper contact info as don't believe they want the ship's number. Got a Chinese Visa a couple of years ago for a cruise on another line and they provided me the correct info for the Visa. Got a Brazil visa a year ago with a different cruise line and same thing. They both provided addresses and phone numbers for their on shore ships agents in the appropriate city and this worked fine.

Almost positive the Chinese don't want a phone number or address for a ship that is on the move.

I got visas in Toronto in January for our cruise and this was not required. I had, however, missed a minor question ( so minor I can't remember what it was) and I had to call DH and get the answer. They were very helpful though.

There was a lot of discussion about whether we needed dual or multiple entry. They couldn't agree..... I decided to get multiple. It turns out we needed dual. We were in China, boarded ship, left Chinese waters and then returned to Hong Kong and Shanghai. If we hadn't visited other countries in between, single entry would have done the trick. I was surprised there wasn't a supervisor who was able to answer the question definitively.

Mo

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 weeks later...

Archived