Suite OBC

Mt Lassen

This will be my first cruise on NCL and I intend to book a suite. While researching cruises last week for next Fall (2014) I noticed a $300 OBC for suites booked more than nine months out. However, this morning when looking at cruises I noticed the OBC was $150. I checked different cruises and different cruise lengths, but the OBC never changed. I also always used two guests. Is the $300 OBC just a special offer or has NCL changed to $150?

From what I can see, the offer states "Up to a $300 On Board Credit". And even that doesn't appear to kick in for the lowest level of Penthouse Suites. When they state "Up To..." the lower levels aren't going to get an OBC for the full amount. Only the upper level suites are going to get the full $300 OBC.

From what I can see, the offer states "Up to a $300 On Board Credit". And even that doesn't appear to kick in for the lowest level of Penthouse Suites. When they state "Up To..." the lower levels aren't going to get an OBC for the full amount. Only the upper level suites are going to get the full $300 OBC.

Looked as far as Owners Suites, all showed $150.

it's only $150 for shorter sailings. Any chance you are booking the Sky or a cruise shorter than 5 days?

Per NCL Website:

Onboard Credit

Just when you thought cruising Norwegian Cruise Line's Suites and The Haven couldn't get any better, we topped ourselves, by offering up to $300 to spend onboard.

Simply book a Suite or The Haven at least 9 months in advance, and receive the following onboard credit per stateroom:

Days Suite or The Haven

1-4 $150

5+ $300

Terms & Conditions

Robin

Just looked at Pearl sailing 10/30/14 11 day Southern Caribbean. Haven suites $225, Penthouse suites $150.

Just did a test booking for this cruise - using penthouse 10500. When going through the booking process where you put in number in party and promo code i used promocode suiteobc and $300 OBC shows up when you click on the total price.

Just looked at Pearl sailing 10/30/14 11 day Southern Caribbean. Haven suites $225, Penthouse suites $150.

call NCL--9 months our over 5r days should be $300--I just booked a 2015 cruise and got the $300 in a SF penthouse.

BG

Whenever NCL runs specials like they are now they lower the OBC. When the special is over the OBC will go up again so these specials are not always a great deal. Most of the time when I book is when there are no specials because I prefer a high OBC :D

I have found a lot of OBC's combinable, but not necessarily online - so call in. For example, I booked a GV last week thru CAS (using the 20% CAS discount because it was cheaper than using my mini suite comp). This was during the DASH sale, that offered $150 OBC, which my CAS discount was not compatible with. I was, however, able to combine the $300 Suite OBC with $150 Latitudes OBC (special for this month for my sailing next May). If I didn't use the CAS discount, my agent said all three OBC's could have been combined. Even if they weren't all combinable, I could have booked it with the Suite OBC instead of the lower DASH OBC, which is basically what I did anyway). So, it doesn't hurt to call in and ask when you are ready to book.

Robin

I just noticed the new "Events" promo they are running for the Cruise Event Week perks.... I am in a suite on the NCL Dawn in January 2015 that I had already booked. The price has not changed on the room neither. I called today and the first representative told me I can't combine the offers. The second told me I would lose my OBC from 300 to 150. I now just did another mock booking using a different suite in the same category and got a 150 OBC if I didnt put the promo code in. If I put in the code it went to 300. Does anyone know if the booking automatically adds the EVENTS promo if you put in the other promo code as well? I don't want to lose my 300 OBC but would love to get this perks promotion plus the 300 OBC... Should I try to call again and have them put both promo codes in on the phone?

Thanks!

I just noticed the new "Events" promo they are running for the Cruise Event Week perks.... I am in a suite on the NCL Dawn in January 2015 that I had already booked. The price has not changed on the room neither. I called today and the first representative told me I can't combine the offers. The second told me I would lose my OBC from 300 to 150. I now just did another mock booking using a different suite in the same category and got a 150 OBC if I didnt put the promo code in. If I put in the code it went to 300. Does anyone know if the booking automatically adds the EVENTS promo if you put in the other promo code as well? I don't want to lose my 300 OBC but would love to get this perks promotion plus the 300 OBC... Should I try to call again and have them put both promo codes in on the phone?

Thanks!

I just rebooked my Nov 2014 cruise this morning to get the extra perks. I had to phone in to check, because the suite OBC amount was not making sense on my fake bookings. They confirmed that my $300 suite OBC and AARP 5% off pricing was combinable with the Events promo, so I rebooked. I asked them to send me the amenity invoice to confirm - bottle of wine, chocolate covered strawberries, dinner for 2 at steakhouse and Italian and 50$ spa certificate. Total suite deal!

The promo codes on my confirmation are easyfare, events, AARP.

Ok this is really frustrating because I just got off the phone with them and they told me they full suite OBC is not combinable. They will give one guest the 150 credit and the second the events promo. But I lose the extra 150... If you were able to combine this when why shouldn't I be.... This is frustrating!

I just rebooked my Nov 2014 cruise this morning to get the extra perks. I had to phone in to check, because the suite OBC amount was not making sense on my fake bookings. They confirmed that my $300 suite OBC and AARP 5% off pricing was combinable with the Events promo, so I rebooked. I asked them to send me the amenity invoice to confirm - bottle of wine, chocolate covered strawberries, dinner for 2 at steakhouse and Italian and 50$ spa certificate. Total suite deal!

The promo codes on my confirmation are easyfare, events, AARP.

Just noticed this but the suite OBC has its own promo code! It's SUITEOBC. Does your new invoice for the cruise fare show you are getting the OBC?

Just noticed this but the suite OBC has its own promo code! It's SUITEOBC. Does your new invoice for the cruise fare show you are getting the OBC?

Yikes! Just checked the invoice, and realized the $300 OBC wasn't showing. Called them back and had to revert. Drives me crazy that the customer service agents are so random!

Glad I saw this thread or I would have been mighty confused about the disappearing OBC ...

Ok this is really frustrating because I just got off the phone with them and they told me they full suite OBC is not combinable. They will give one guest the 150 credit and the second the events promo. But I lose the extra 150... If you were able to combine this when why shouldn't I be.... This is frustrating!

I was able to get the $300 OBC, plus $100 OBC from hsn, and $50 OBC from a group code used. You should call them back.

Archived