Coffee card Princess web site price vs deal onboard

Sailingpeace

I may take one of mine on the next cruise just to get some use out of it. On sea days it does require a trip to the cabin after coffee to get rid of the mug because it does not fit in my pockets. Such are the trials and tribulations of enjoying another cruise and being spoiled.;)

Does your mug have a handle? Can you share a picture of it? Trying to decide if I want to bring one of hubby's old mugs (he likes one with a handle) or wait and get him a souvenir?

Wondering if anyone is getting one free with the coffee card?

Does your mug have a handle? Can you share a picture of it? Trying to decide if I want to bring one of hubby's old mugs (he likes one with a handle) or wait and get him a souvenir?

Sorry, I don't have a photo, but the insulated Princess coffee cup doesn't have a handle. It's more like a tall insulated metal glass with a lid.

I've heard that the brewed coffee is made from a concentrate and isn't very good. Is this true? If so, then can the coffee card be used in the dinning room for after dinner specialty coffees or does one have to go to the IC?

First time on Princess, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Give it a try...tastes vary. My DH says the coffee in the Horizon Court tastes like instant Taster's Choice and he doesn't object to that. He will buy a coffee card on occasion, but not every cruise.;)

I, too, am wondering about expresso shots... Do they charge you a punch for each shot??? I am worried since my preferred coffee drink is a decaf quad expresso (4 SHOTS!!) over ice.... at Starbucks it is only 2.75... so... wondering how many punches they might take for that....?

We take plastic mugs with a screw down lid and handle.......less likely to spill anything when moving around with it.:)