Booking shows on the Breakaway

Debbie1029

Could someone please help me understand what shows can be booked prior to sailing and what the costs are for these shows? I have read many trip reports but am still confused. Many thanks in advance!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thru your myncl page you can reserve free and paid entertainment. For example, rock of ages, second street, burn the floor and one other are free, and you can reserve thru the myncl link on ncl.com. I believe there are four or five free shows, and then a few that are like $20 each.

Thru your myncl page you can reserve free and paid entertainment. For example, rock of ages, second street, burn the floor and one other are free, and you can reserve thru the myncl link on ncl.com. I believe there are four or five free shows, and then a few that are like $20 each.

Good advice. Things change and trip report info may no longer be up to date.

Currently the Cirque style show is $39 or $59 (for front row), but is offered for $29 on the first night if it is not sold out. The Second City Lunch and Nickolodeon Breakfast are each $20.

The way the pianists at Howl at the Moon really overdo the begging for tips, I am tempted to add it to the list, also.

The best show on the ship, and maybe on the whole seven seas, is Rock of Ages. Book it as early in your cruise as possible - you may want to do stand-by and see it again.

Thanks for the clarification. Am I correct that the Cirque show includes dinner? Also, didn't I read about a show called Burn the Floor? Is that a free show or one for which there is a fee?

Thanks for the clarification. Am I correct that the Cirque show includes dinner? Also, didn't I read about a show called Burn the Floor? Is that a free show or one for which there is a fee?

The Cirque show does include a dinner. Burn the Floor is a free show. Both can be reserved before your cruise.

I was able to book, through MYNCL, all the shows and dinners I wanted to attend on the Breakaway. I thought you could also pre-book your spa appts, but I don't see the option.

I am wondering if getting a spa pass would be beneficial since I will be on the seven day Bermuda and on sea days, I will need an escape...

Archived