Mass in Copenhagen

Has anyone attend a Catholic Mass in Copehagen? We will be arriving on Saturday, July 23 for the July 24 sailing and will be staying at the Radison SAS Royal. Would appreciate any information as to where a Catholic church might be. Thanks.

Has anyone attend a Catholic Mass in Copehagen? We will be arriving on Saturday, July 23 for the July 24 sailing and will be staying at the Radison SAS Royal. Would appreciate any information as to where a Catholic church might be. Thanks.

I am not familiar with Mass services, but I do know there is an International Church of Copenhagen, http://www.internationalchurch.dk Services are in English with a mostly American congregation. I was once a member there when it was known as the American Church of Copenhagen. Maybe you can email the pastor and he can help you locate a Mass service. His email address is internationalchurch@excite.com I am sure they would be glad to help.

Steve

I'm not sure how useful or explicit this might be, but a quick visit to Google with keywords catholic church copenhagen produced the following website (among many others):

The Catholic Church in Denmark

Diocese Copenhagen

http://www.katolsk.dk/index.php?id=894

Good luck!

--Jim--

Archived