Teen Club on Sensation?

dryehair

I was wondering if there is a teen club on the Sensation.....we were on the Sensation a few years ago and there was not at that time.....since then they have refurbished the ship....and i was wondering.....i hope so....i have a 16 and 15 year old going.....on some other ships they have them, and they are a lifesaver for them.....anyone know?

The only class ship that has a seperate area for the teens is the Conquest Class ships. On others..the kids have the disco until 10:45 then they have to move outta there for the adults.

Even without the teen place to go to --all our kids had a great time on the Sensation. (there will be a teen meeting the first night. make sure your kids attend.. and you take early seating if you want them to eat with you

thanks serene

i was in hopes that they would have one like the one on the Paradise.....we sailed it 2 years ago and they hd added one to the ship off the grand atruim....all the kids loved it there....they could look out over the atruim and see everyone and then go back inside.....it wasnt very large but had a dance floor and a small bar....it was god to have a place for them to hang out....i wish they would add teen clubs like that to the smaller ships like the one on Paradise.

thanks for helping me out......i think thye like just hanging out on the ship alot also.

thanks again

I wonder if it was a teen room or jsut a public room converted to a teen room. Paradise is the same class as Sensation. If the Paradise has it I would think the Sensation does.

Yes, there is a teen club on the sensation. It is called Spirals and is located on the promenade deck just off the atrium.

Spirals--- is that the arcade>? When we went (long time ago) the kids hung out in Michaels.

When we went on the Paradise the teen club was off the atruim and it was a club itself.....had a small dace floor and small setting area....but large enough for the teens.....not like on the conquest ships....but they loved it anyway.

Im gald to hear that they have one now....the last time we were on the sensation they only had a dance for the teens up by the pool and didnt last very long.....it will be great if they added one.

thanks for the info.....eveyone in cruise critics are always helpful.

Archived