Shuttle from FLL to Embassy Suites Ft. Lauderdale.

hoparonious74

We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Ft. Lauderdale before our cruise and wondered if there is a shuttle at the airport that would go to the hotel. Those properties generally don't have a shuttle and I didn't see one on the website for the hotel. We will have our 4 kids along and would rather not take a taxi.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites in Ft. Lauderdale before our cruise and wondered if there is a shuttle at the airport that would go to the hotel. Those properties generally don't have a shuttle and I didn't see one on the website for the hotel. We will have our 4 kids along and would rather not take a taxi.

They have a shuttle that is $8 pp. You may need to call the hotel to get them to pick you up. We had a party of 5 and took an SUV taxi from the the airport to the Embassy Suites last week for $20 (incl tip) . From the hotel to the ship we took their shuttle for $8 pp. From the ship back to the hotel (we stayed their post cruise too) we took an SUV taxi for $20 incl tip. From the hotel back to the airport we took their shuttle again but DH talked him into taking $5 pp instead of the standard $8 pp.

I've taken the Embassy Suites shuttle to the port, but wasn't aware they did airport pickups. I know there are taxis at the airport that are vans and are used for families and groups.

Roz

I've taken the Embassy Suites shuttle to the port, but wasn't aware they did airport pickups. I know there are taxis at the airport that are vans and are used for families and groups.

Roz

I'm not sure if they will or not since we took the taxi too, but the hotel shuttle did drop us off at the airport for $5 pp. It wouldn't hurt for the OP to call and check if that is the route they want to take. Personally I would just grab one of the larger taxi's at the airport like we did.

Thanks for the info, I was hoping there would possibly be some larger van type taxi's at the airport. We'll probably just grab one of those, most likely it would be cheaper than the hotel shuttle for $8 pp, at least that's what I'm hoping.

We paid $20 including tip for the SUV type taxi that took us from FLL to Embassy Suites. It held all 5 us with room for more.

Archived