Wrong date on return

JaneyLynn

I don't "think" it will be an issue, but I'm a worry-wart.... I bought travel insurance thru Travel Guard and put the wrong return date. I put the trip ended on the 11th but we don't get off the ship until the 12th. I just noticed it, I'm printing our docs today.....

Is the policy good until midnight of the last date? I'm not worried about the 12th since we will be in the US

I don't "think" it will be an issue, but I'm a worry-wart.... I bought travel insurance thru Travel Guard and put the wrong return date. I put the trip ended on the 11th but we don't get off the ship until the 12th. I just noticed it, I'm printing our docs today.....

Is the policy good until midnight of the last date? I'm not worried about the 12th since we will be in the US

I did that once and just called the insurance company explaining I had the wrong return date. They adjusted the date and sent me a new policy showing the correct dates. Give them a call......good luck and enjoy your cruise:)

Our travel insurance docs actually had some mistake on it originating at the insurance co., so they just sent us new, corrected docs. I am sure they will do the same for you when you let them know the problem, although it might add a slight extra cost? They'll let you know.

Archived