Nice & St. Paul de Vence

Solara

For our day docking in Cannes trying to decide what to do.

Choices would be a trip to St. Paul de Vence with free time to walk around Cannes or Nice (tram ride) & St. Paul de Vence. Is it worth it going to both Nice & St. Paul or should we just do St. Paul & walk around Cannes?

Thanks!

For our day docking in Cannes trying to decide what to do.

Choices would be a trip to St. Paul de Vence with free time to walk around Cannes or Nice (tram ride) & St. Paul de Vence. Is it worth it going to both Nice & St. Paul or should we just do St. Paul & walk around Cannes?

Thanks!

IMHO you can't do St.P justice with an in and out..I would do the St.P with walk around Cannes.Nice is nice ,but it needs time as well to see what is there,and St.P is really special.I am sure you will get lots of replies.

I went to St. Paul de Vence a few years ago (same trip, I stayed in Monte Carlo and visited Eze). I loved St. Paul so much that we returned from the trip with the intention of buying an apartment there for retirement and vacations. Seriously, it was an emotional thing to experience St. Paul. And I agree, you need time to walk the streets, visit with shop owners, have a bite to eat, sit in the small courtyard outside the entrance that overlooks a little school. Soak it all in. You'll be glad you did.

Archived