AC on Sunshine

rhinomike

We just booked a week on Sunshine. We leave out of New Orleans on 12/26/13. I have been reading on here and it seems there are many complaints about the air conditioning. One of my favorite things on the cruise is to turn the air up all the way and make the room ice cold. I love it. I sleep like a baby. I am now worried about what I am reading. Is the AC problem all of the rooms or just the new ones. We got 2 connecting ocean view rooms down on deck 2. Room numbers 2318 and 2314. Does anyone know if we will have AC problems? Any other thoughts on these room.... Good or bad?

I know this doesn't help u but deck 7 inside, ac worked great. Also in the main show room, it was freaking freezing!! We always had to go get coats before the shows. Although it seemed good at the beginning of the cruise but by the end freezing. I did mot hear anyone complain on our cruise about their cabin. I met a lady who was on deck 2 and she loved it.

Archived