Help, questions from a newbie

gmros

I have been on NCL one time, but it was a long time ago. Planning on booking Breakaway for 9/15 or 9/22 and I have a couple of questions.

1. If I book a guarantee, will I be able to change cabins in the same category or upgrade (with a fee) after they assigned me a cabin#?
  2. Is there a specialty restaurant package or specials? When do I need to get these packages? Can I do it onboard?
  3. How soon can one board on Breakaway (NYC)?
  4. My mind is not working and I can't seem to find on the website what the perks are for the higher categories.
  5. Does the Breakaway have bowling alleys? I didn't see that on the website under Play or Entertainment, but I recall seeing it on a review, not sure. Is there a fee?

TIA!

1. Change cabin no, pay for an upgrade yes.

2. They might offer free bottle of wine on first night in speciality restaurants. Also they might offer wine for those eating early in speciality restaurants. There is the signature trio package where you'll save $8pp total for italian, steakhouse and french restaurants if you book (and pay) them in advance online.

3. Boarding starts on all ships/ports usually between 11am-noon if there are no delays.

4. Only categories with extra perks are the suites (categories that have codes that start with letter "S")

5. Yes, new NCL ships have bowling, the fee is $5pp per game.

Archived