Pearl Mini Suite Question

Billymac

roger. thank you so much for the great pix of the mini suite. I will have a balcony for the first time on the pearl and it is a mini ;). I know now what I have to look forward too. can you tell me how much the bucket of beer was? I cant wait to be in the mini. :)

roger. thank you so much for the great pix of the mini suite. I will have a balcony for the first time on the pearl and it is a mini ;). I know now what I have to look forward too. can you tell me how much the bucket of beer was? I cant wait to be in the mini. :)

The price of the bucket of beer depends on which beer you drink. Pay for 5 and get 6. I think there was a $5 deposit on the bucket which you got back when you returned it. At least that is how it was when we were on in 2011.

Several months ago, I believe beer was somewhere between $4.95, $5.25, and $6.25, depending on what type and whether 12 or 16 ounce containers. If you mix a "bucket" like that, you pay for the most expensive five and get the last one free. I have not had to pay a bucket deposit in the last two years. Don't believe that's done anymore.

thanks for help with the beer bucket. I drink a foo-foo drink sometimes but I am more of a beer drinker. so a good Alaskan ale bucket it is. ;)

If it's an Alaskan cruise your next going on, the good news is that they will probably have Alaskan Brewery beer on board. They did the last two we were on. Alaskan Brewery isn't the finest, but is a heck of a lot better than most other offerings. They had an IPA, Pale Ale, and I believe a Stout...or was it a Porter.

If it's an Alaskan cruise your next going on, the good news is that they will probably have Alaskan Brewery beer on board. They did the last two we were on. Alaskan Brewery isn't the finest, but is a heck of a lot better than most other offerings. They had an IPA, Pale Ale, and I believe a Stout...or was it a Porter.

I have had the ale in the Red Dog Saloon and really liked it. cant wait to get some. thanks

Archived