Looking for a Tango show in Buenos Aires

lawrencealanbrown

Based on my past experiences (I've visited Buenos Aires 4 times always by ship):

- Señor Tango is more like a SHOW where Tango is part of the entertainment options (they also have horses!) with lots of lights, colors, people and a lot going on (http://www.senortango.com.ar/en/intro.asp)

and

- Esquina Carlos Gardel is more about Tango itself, where the show is all about the dance (it was kind of boring to me, but for someone really intersted in Tango it is really nice). The place is really beautiful! (http://esquinacarlosgardel.com.ar/)

Both options offer dinner and sometimes wine but I really don't think it's worth the price paid to eat there, so if you can eat before in Puerto Madero and go for with the show-only ticket after ;)

The ships always offer excursions to these places so check on the website if they are charging it properly...if not just book the tickets online, take a taxi and enjoy your night in Buenos Aires!

Again, this is based on my experience and preferences :)

Edited by msclover

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have tried booking la esquina gardel in January and it says full, is this possible or are they not up to date ?
January is mid-summer and many businesses close for vacation, however, I think it is highly unlikely that a tango supper club would close or be sold out for that matter. More likely their system isn't taking reservations that far in advance. Try calling or sending an email.

• 2 weeks later...