Information needed on Dawn Princess

jlbmlb14

We will be cruising from Whittier to Vancouver on the Dawn Princess and want to know about the ship, it's food and entertainment. We are also taking the Taku Glacier Lodge Flight and Feast. Anyone done that? We appreciate any information you might share.

jlbmlb14

We will be cruising from Whittier to Vancouver on the Dawn Princess and want to know about the ship, it's food and entertainment. We are also taking the Taku Glacier Lodge Flight and Feast. Anyone done that? We appreciate any information you might share. jlbmlb14

Hi, DH and I have sailed the Dawn 3 times and love her. Our last cruise on her was 10/03 so I don't have all the updated info as far as food and entertainment, but I do have many photos of her in my link.

She is a beautiful ship and a near perfect size. Her public areas are very nice with lots of wood, marble and brass. The Lobby Bar is a perfect people watching spot - sort of the crossroads of the ship. She has a wraparound promenade and there is a sit down pizzeria on deck 8 that's terrific. There are two identical dining rooms - on is Anytime Dining and the other Traditional - the menus will be the same (accept no Baked Alsaka parade in AD). All balconies are covered as they are part of the superstructure.

Hope this helps, have a great cruise.

Archived