Disemark Carnival Dream Then Go to Disney World?

curious_st

I was thinking about booking the Carnival Dream on Nov 2, which returns to PC on Nov 9. After disembarking, I am thinking of heading to Disney World and checking out either Magic Kingdom or Epcot. I will probably carry my own luggage off the ship. Will it be too late in the morning to attempt a Disney visit? Will Disney World be a mad house this late in the day? It will be Veterans Day weekend.

When do you leave for home is the big part of the answer. :confused:

Unless you drove to PC a rental car is your best option; even getting off with your bags, by the time you pick up your rental and drive to WDW it will likely be 9:30 or later before you enter the park.

If you can stay all day and into the evening, and are leaving/flying out the next day I'd go for it. If you need to be at MCO for a flight that evening I'd say 4-5 hours in the park is not worth the expense of a 1-day ticket. :(

Good luck! :)

If you can stay all day and into the evening, and are leaving/flying out the next day I'd go for it. If you need to be at MCO for a flight that evening I'd say 4-5 hours in the park is not worth the expense of a 1-day ticket. :(

I fully agree. Both parks are full day attractions that require much more than 4-5 hours.

Archived